Caroline England is a former divorce lawyer based in Manchester. Beneath the Skin, her debut novel, was published by Avon HarperCollins in October 2017. Her second book, My Husband’s Lies, will follow in May 2018.
Praise for Beneath the Skin
A clever, glamorous, observational, page turning read which pulled me in right from the start until the pivotal, and most satisfying end. Beneath the Skin transcends the ordinary crime genre.
I loved Beneath the Skin. It's so beautifully written and kept me hooked right to the end. Caroline England knows her wonderful cast of characters inside out. I didn't want this book to end.
- Crimefest – 17 & 18 May 2018 March 7, 2018
- Women in the Law UK – Thursday 3 May 2018 March 7, 2018
- Queens of Crime Ruth Ware and Tammy Cohen in conversation with Caroline England on Wednesday 28th March 18.30 at Liverpool Waterstones March 7, 2018
- Nurture or Nature? January 23, 2018
- Author talk and reading at Altrincham Library December 1, 2017
We're live with Caroline England and Sam Carrington, chatting about their new thrillers, Beneath the Skin and Bad Sister.Ask your questions below!Posted by HarperCollins Publishers UK on Friday, 17 November 2017